美语发音的全面总结
查看( 80 ) /
评论( 5 )
TAG:
-
千挑万选发布于2006-12-14 19:24:14
-
第二章:地道美国味速成
最能体现“美国味”的发音都集中在下面的句子中。其实做到很容易,只要你在练习的时候,尽量夸张(overdo, exaggerate)你的发音和口型,尽量放纵,尽量发泄,尽量慢,尽量拉长你的元音,并一口气读完整个句子。
第一、 我们来看[A],俗称“疯狂90度咧嘴”音。
21. That black lad[年轻人;少年]was very sad because his dad had died in a bad accident in the factory.[九个“疯狂90度咧嘴”音]
那个黑人少年极为忧伤,因为他爸爸在工厂的一起严重意外事故中丧身了。
22. You shouldn't have done that.
你不应该做那件事的[实际上你做了]。
大家一起来数一数,看看下面的对话中出现了多少个(疯狂90度咧嘴音)
23. A: What's the[matter], Alice? You look so[unhappy].
爱丽丝,你怎么了?看来你很不高兴。
B: I[had]a[bad]day yesterday.
我昨天倒霉了。
A: What[happened]?
出什么事了?
B: I went shopping[and]lost my[bag].
我昨天去买东西,把包给丢了。
A: Your[bag]? Did you get it[back]?
你把包丢了?找回来没有?
B: I went [back]for it. But it was already gone.
我回去找了,包已经丢了。
A: [That's]too [bad]. I'm sorry to hear [that].
真不走运,事真叫人遗憾。
[答案]一共出现了13次“疯狂90度咧嘴”音,可以充分练习国际肌肉!设法尽早把你的中国肌肉变成国际肌肉( turn your Chinese muscle into international muscle ).
第二、我们来看[i:],俗称穿针引线。
24. Do you see the key on the seat?
你看见座位上的钥匙了吗?三次穿针引线,也就是三次长元音[i:]。
第三、[Bi],俗称爱的大嘴音。
25. It's inside my mouth.
在我的嘴里。
26. Would you mind * a little less noise?
请您轻点儿,好吗?
27. How nice of you to do that?
你这样做真是太好了!
28. He speaks very highly of you.
他对你赞不绝口。
29. I'd drive five miles on Friday night to see a fight that I like.
星期五晚上我要驱车五英里去观看我喜欢的拳击赛。
第四、下面是一个,典型的美国特有的大嘴发音[B]。元音字母O在重读闭音节中,美音和英音有不同的发音。这是英美发音重大差别之一。这个音我们俗称为“啊,祖国的大好河山”疯狂感叹音。
30. Do what you want.
做你想做的。
31. Where is the[watch]I put in my[pocket]to take to the
[shop]because it had[stopped].
因为停止了走动而放在我的口袋里要拿到店里去修的那块表在什么地方?
32. I was[sorry]to hear your had news.
听到你的坏消息我很难过。
33. Do you often[watch]television?
你经常看电视吗?
34. I'll[watch]the baby while you're away.
你们不在时我来照看孩子。
35. I know[what]you mean.
我明白你的意思。
36. Try to finish the job as soon as[possible].
设法尽早完成这项工作。
37. I've[got]a job for you, [wash]these dishes.
我有点活给你做,把这些碟子给洗了。
38. Thank god you're safe!
谢天谢地,你平安无事。
39. You go first and I'll follow (you) later.
你先走,我接着就来。
40. It's a very popular song.
那是一首非常流行的歌曲。
第五、[,俗称舀水动作。
41. He's one of my closest friends.
他是我最亲密的朋友之一。
42. We're hoping to visit the US this year.
我们希望今年能到美国访问。
43. After this dry weather, everyone hopes for rain.
在这样干燥的天气之后,备家都希望能下雨。
44. The White House is the home of the President and his family.
白宫是总统和他家庭的住处。
45. When his wife died, he was very lonely.
妻子去世后,他很孤独。
46. Let me show you the photographs from my vacation.
让我给你看一看我假期里拍的照片。
第六、[BU ],俗称啊噢鬼哭狼嚎大嘴音。
47. Get out of my house now.
马上从我的房子里滚出去。
48. How about going downtown now?
现在去市中心,好吗?
49. I'm so proud of you.
我深深为你而骄傲。
50. No doubt about it.
毫无疑问。
第七、[Ci],俗称大小奥一音。
51. I was annoyed at the boy for spoiling [糟蹋;破坏;损坏] the toy which belonged to Joy.
这个男孩使我很生气,他糟蹋了乔伊的玩具。
-
千挑万选发布于2006-12-14 19:25:03
-
第三章:中国发音习惯大突破
下面我们来疯狂攻击辅音。因为中国各种方言影响根深蒂固,使得我们很多朋友有着顽固的发音障碍。
[l]和[n]
52. I like listening to classical and light music.
我喜欢听古典音乐和轻音乐。
53. It's nice moonlight tonight.]
今夜月色迷人。
[r]和[l]
54. Foreign languages are really difficult to learn.
外语很难学。
55. We are terribly sorry for being late.
非常抱歉我们来晚了。
[F]和[V]
[F]可以用汉字师傅尸体诗歌潮湿失恋来代替。
*English *fish *wash *foolish
56. You are foolish to say so. =It is foolish to say so.
你这样说是愚蠢的。
57. You must be patient with your students.
你对学生必须有耐心。
[V]可以用日来帮助发音。
*pleasure *measure *treasure *usual *leisure
58. She spends much of her leisure time watching TV.
她花了多少空闲时间看电视。
59. Reading gives me great pleasure.
读书带给我很大的乐趣。
[tF]和[dV]
[tF]可以用汉字气来训练。
*China *chair *chance *challenge *choice *charge
60. I changed my mind.
我改变了主意。
61. He charged five dollars for the cups.
这些杯子他索价五元。
[dV]可以用汉字“举”来训练。但是只发前半部分,轻轻地,温柔地发。
*bridge *change *encourage *age *edge *manage
62. My uncle manages the hotel
我的叔叔经营那家旅馆。.
63. She looks old for her age.
她看起来比她的年龄老得多。
[ts]和[dz]
[ts]可以用“雌”来帮助发音。
*coats *roots *its *plates *let's
[dz]可以用“儿子”“滋润”“姿色”“艾滋病”来帮助发音。
*foods *beds *birds *buds
[n],[l]和[m]
[m]是闭嘴音。
64. To speak English well, you must move your mouth and murmur to yourself all the time.
如果想要说好英语,你必须开口,并时刻自言自语。
[n]开嘴应答音。
65. It will be fun to go camping.
去露营会很好玩。
[N]开嘴撒娇音,气流要向鼻腔和头部上冲,舌身后缩。
Thank you.谢谢!
66. Everything is going fine.
万事如意。
67. Nothing special!
没什么特别的。
68. She looks angry.
她面有怒色。
最后我们来攻击美国发音的另外一个最大特点:疯狂卷舌头。
69. Whatever is worth doing at all is worth doing well.
只要有一点值得做的事情就值得好好做。
70. World War Two was worse than World War One.
二战比一战更残酷。
71. Chinese people had a hard time during the Second World War.
中国人民在二战中历尽磨难。
-
千挑万选发布于2006-12-14 19:26:27
-
我们有一系列简易行的手势(gesture sign),使你迅速掌握美国英语发音的秘诀,迅速摆脱中国式英语的痕迹。
下面是综合训练,请同学们拿出你的激情和我们一起疯狂的做手势。
72. No pain, no gain.
不劳而获。[两次舀水,两次咧嘴]
73. We should keep our promise.
我们应该遵守诺言。
74. He should speak more slowly.
他应该说的更慢。[长音*短音*长音*卷舌音*舀水]
75. Girls should not stay out late at night.
女孩子晚间外出不可太晚回家。[卷舌音*短音*感叹祖国山水大嘴音*咧嘴音*“啊噢”鬼哭狼嚎大嘴音*咧嘴音**略音*爱的大嘴音]
76. I've really enjoyed talking to you about old time.
我很高兴与话旧。
77. You should have gone to see the doctor earlier.
你早就该去看医生了。
78. I had a test this morning. I didn't do well on the test because I didn't study for it last night. I should have
studied last night.
今天早晨我去考试了。考得不好,因为昨晚我没复习。昨晚我要是复习
就好了。
79. We went to the movie, but it was a bad movie. We wasted our time and money. We should not have gone to the movie.
我们去看电影了,但影片很差。我们浪费了时间和金钱。早知道就不去了。
[疯狂语法]“should not + 过去分词”表示“过去应该做但没有做”
80. I have been looking forward to [meeting] you.
我一直希望能认识你。[常考试题。包含两条难语法,一见面就一鸣惊人!]
81. I have been hoping to see you for a long time.
我很久以来一直希望见到你。
82. A: What are you planning to do?
你打算做些什么?
B: I'm hoping to go to China.
我希望去中国。[两次疯狂张嘴,两次疯狂舀水]
-
千挑万选发布于2006-12-14 19:27:17
-
第五章:健康减肥
下面和我一起来摸肚子,收小腹,促进健康又减肥!
*city(城市) *better(更好) *dinner(正餐,晚餐)
*ready(准备好) *busy(忙) *beautiful(美丽的)
*begin(开始) *believe(相信) *black(黑色的)
*civilization(文明) *clever(聪明的) *develop(发展)
*different(不同的) *efficient(有效的) *finish(完成)
*football(橄榄球) *gesture(手势) *headmaster(校长)
*illegal (不合法的) *jump(跳跃) *knowledge(知识)
*lipstick(口红) *medicine(药) *minute(分钟)
*nonsense(胡说八道) *pleasure(愉快) *quality(质量)
*relationship(私人关系) *relax(放松) *something(某事)
*step by step(渐渐的) *terrible(可怕的) *trust(信任)
*understand(理解) *visit(参观访问) *welcome(欢迎)
*a zigzag path(蜿蜒的小径) *yesterday(昨天)
83. Business is business.
公事公办/公是公私是私。
84. It is your business to take care of them.
照顾他们乃是你的责任。
85. He went into business at the age of ten.
他十岁进入商界。
86. He went to Japan on business.
他因公去日本。
-
千挑万选发布于2006-12-14 19:28:46
-
第六章:绕口令
绕口令(tongue twister)可以帮助大家集中轰炸难点发音,迅速获得发音真谛!
87. She sells sea shells on the shining [光亮的] seashore, and shells she sells on the seashore are seashells
